Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catching up....Easter weekend.






These pictures go back a week, as I am trying to catch up a little - sorry. With some illness in the house everything slowed down. I hope you enjoy! Mia got her hair cut short and absolutely loves it. We couldn't let it grow any longer, she'll try donating another time. We had fun entertaining the Mitchell's and watching the NCAA games. We actually ended up watching the baby and Mia more than the game - go figure. Mia loves entertaining, even pretending to read! They played hide and seek and enjoyed ice cream together. After the fun ended, Mia instructed me to take a picture of her sleeping with her bunny. I couldn't resist and had to capture the same shot of Blaine. He doesn't know it yet. Since I am limited to five pics a post more to come with the next one....

No comments:

Post a Comment