Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day two in Vietnam...














Well, we survived day two in Vietnam. We had another productive day learning all about the pattern creation process and even made our own draft patterns. It was an interesting exercise and one that I had taken for granted up until now. We all went out to a really good restaurant for dinner tonight called Jasper. Nothing like getting a little taste of home (filet minon and a vanilla milkshake)...even if it is only on day two, I appreciate it none the less. We even got to do a little grocery shopping tonight at Annam Gourmet Market. Lots of western foods and brands that I actually recognize. I picked up some staples such as bread, PB & J, chips and boxed milk. Something about the milk scares me a little but I know this is probably as good as it will get while I am here, so I better learn to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment